*Currently available only for two-piece rotors.
- Has the advantages of both drilled & slotted rotors
- Allows the disc to expand and contract and prevents the disc from cracking or warping
- Increasing cooling area and retains more friction surface
- Slots relieves thermal stress
- Slots are self cleaning and the pad build up will not clog the slots and are exhausted via the rotor edge keeping the disc surface clean
- Reduces brake pad dust buildup and keeps the wheel clean through vacuum effect
- Patented design (US Patent #:
- This design optimizes the friction between the pads and disc surface and achieves the highest level of braking performance that no other designs can provide.
- Minimal brake dust build up on wheels