Rotor Kit Includes:
OE 1-PC (290x22)
RB 2-PC (290x22)
Weight Savings: 4 lbs/ea
Features and Benefits:
These two-piece rotors were engineered to be the best stock replacement
two-piece rotor on the performance market. This rotor is direct bolt-on, easy to
install, no additional hardware needed, and an excellent upgrade
for that delivers consistent brake torque under
extreme heat, session after session. When it comes to replacement - operating cost over the time will be lower than one-piece
RB rotors are made of harder iron than
OE rotors. Our rotors are most compatible with semi-metallic brake
pads. We do not recommend the use of ceramic brake pads, which may
Rotor Material: Racing Formula Alloyed Gray Iron & Heat treated
Surface: EDP Coating w/cross cut grinding on friction surface
Click here to learn how RB two-piece rotors are built differently than the competition.
- Alloyed iron formula adds strength and heat resistance. Heat
treating further improves rotor performance for a more uniform and
cooling vanes are of a convergent nozzle design, which increases airflow and
turbulence and makes discs cooler. (
The center-mount flanges for hat mounting to the rotor ring have several
- It allows the ring to be used on either side of the vehicle simply by mounting
the hat on either side of the ring (unidirectional).
- The stress load transferred from the ring to the hat is balanced.
- Air inlets are widely open to both
inboard and outboard sides of the rotor. More air suctions and even
temperature on both sides of the disc surface.
- Heat transfer from the disc surfaces to the hat is even and minimized by
increasing the flange length and the airflow around the flanges.
- Mounting flanges are on both friction surfaces ultimately provides
- Exclusive full floating design with 10.9 grade alloyed hardware.
Hardware is DACRO coated and crimp locking. DACRO is highly corrosion
resistant and provides a film for easier movement between the hat and rotor ring
as disc expands and contracts and
the crimp design provides positive engagement without rattling or torque loss
Two-Piece Feature Comparison Chart