Click here to purchase caliper rebuild services
Scope of service (
No powder coating):
*New components, like dust boots, oil seals and pistons, are not included with service and must be purchased separately.
Click here for caliper rebuild components.
- Cleaning and inspection of returned calipers.
- Disassemble used caliper and remove used caliper components.
- Reassemble calipers with new RB components*.
- Turnaround time will be 1-2 weeks after used calipers are received.
- All calipers are individually hydro tested to ensure calipers are free of leakage and pistons are functioning properly.
Following terms and conditions must be acknowledged before placing order.
- Service is only applicable to customers who purchase complete caliper rebuild kit components (boots, seals, SS pistons) from RB.
- There will be no surface treatment such as stripping, powder coating, painting, or logo restoration.
- Used caliper shipment will be rejected and returned to sender without an order number.
- Caliper rebuild service is subject to our inspection and acceptance, service can be denied if calipers are deemed unrebuildable.
All used calipers are to be shipped to:
1556 Kimberly Avenue
Fullerton CA, 92831
With order number marked outside the package.
Typical 2 Piston Caliper - BMW Rear
Typical 4 Piston Caliper - Porsche 997 Rear
Typical 6 Piston Caliper - Porsche 997 Front
Typical 8 Piston Caliper - Mercedes AMG Front