This kit includes:
- 2 Two-piece center-mount open slot rotors
- 2 2-Piston aluminum calipers
- 2 Aluminum adapters
- 1 Pair of rear stainless steel braided brake lines
- 1 Set of RB ET street performance brake pads
Does not include wheel
spacers which may be required.
Due to the variety of
available wheels, we recommend checking your wheel clearance with our kit prior
to installation to confirm fitment.
Click here to download the wheel fitment template for this kit.
Features & Benefits:
- Significant weight savings.
- Retain the use of stock emergency brake.
- Replacement rings, pads, and caliper components are all available from RB.
- Kit is designed and made by RB's own tooling and advanced patent brake technology with more than 25 years experience in the brake business.
Trim the rear back plate edge approximately 2-3mm (0.1") to avoid interference with the rotor hardware.
OE 1-pc (290x18mm) = 13.4 lbs
RB 2-pc (330x22mm) = 13.2 lbs
OE Calier = 6.6 lbs
RB Caliper = 6 lbs
Total weight saving per corner = 0.8 lbs
Learn why RB Aluminum caliper kits are different from others.
- Caliper Body: Made of forged 6061-T6. Light weight calipers are re-designed and built for the toughest brake jobs with extended service life before any rebuild is required.
- Low Profile: Together with RB Center-Mount design two-piece rotors, you hardly even need to require a spacer to install the kit.
- Pistons: Pistons are made of stainless steel instead of aluminum commonly used by other caliper mfgrs which can substantially reduce the heat transfer (approx 1/10 of aluminum) from the pad to brake fluid. Pistons are vented to further reduce the heat contact area and improve air circulation thereby reducing more heat transfer.
- Dust Seal: Our dust seal is of built-in type (instead of external boot type) uniquely designed to shield the dust and foreign material from contamination and will not rip - as commonly seen on boot type dust seals.
- Hardware: Brake pad pins and banjo connections were re-designed for easier brake line connection and brake pad replacement.
- Surface Coating: Powder coating with most durable finish for lasting appeal. Available colors are red, black and blue.
- Hardware: Most hardware is made of stainless steel for durable performance and appearance.
- Never Get Lost Bleeder Cap: Newly designed with a retaining loop so you will never have to find it again and/replace the lost ones. (made of durable EPDM)
- Use standard FMSI brake pads : A very common P/N (D1368) is used with these calipers.
- Made in USA: Calipers are designed, fully assembled and hydro-tested in our Fullerton, CA facility, with full after sales support/service.
These two-piece rotors were engineered to be the best stock replacement two-piece rotor on the performance market. This rotor is direct bolt-on, easy to install, no additional hardware needed. They can deliver consistent brake torque under extreme heat, session after session. When it comes to replacement - operating cost over the time will be lower than one-piece rotor.
Our unique and patented rotor designs make our discs cooler and last longer:
- Convergent vane design
The cooling vanes are of a convergent nozzle design, which increases airflow and turbulence and makes discs cooler. (Illustration #1)
- Center-mount design
The center-mount flanges for hat mounting to the rotor ring have several benefits. (Illustration #2)
- It allows the ring to be used on either side of the vehicle simply by mounting the hat on either side of the ring (unidirectional).
- The stress load transferred from the ring to the hat is balanced.
- Air inlets are widely open to both inboard and outboard sides of the rotor. More air suctions and even temperature on both sides of the disc surface.
- Heat transfer from the disc surfaces to the hat is even and minimized by increasing the flange length and the airflow around the flanges.
- Mounting flanges are on both friction surfaces ultimately provides excellent heat balance.
- True floating design
Exclusive full floating design with 10.9 grade alloyed hardware. Hardware is DACRO coated and crimp locking. DACRO is highly corrosion resistant and provides a film for easier movement between the hat and rotor ring as disc expands and contracts and the crimp design provides positive engagement without rattling or torque loss at temperature.
- Iron sleeve insert
RB aluminum rotors hats are constructed of aluminum with an iron sleeve insert. This allows for significant weight savings while still preserving the use of the stock emergency brake. This design is only available through RB.
Feature Comparison Two-piece Rotor
Two-piece Disc Surface Finish